CBD Oil Results


I have some information on how Hempworx CBD Oil is helping my family. I am so happy with the results. I feel so much better it is amazing. I go through so many migraines and sometimes my headaches will last for days. It don't matter what I do. It always seems like I have a headache and I am so tired of it. I have been on CBD Oil for 2 weeks now and my headaches are getting better. I did what they said and I started at 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops at night. And then up up the dose to 10 drops in the morning and 10 drops at night. And since I started the 10 drops my headaches are less frequent. I will up the does 1 drop a week until I hit that magic number. That is how you have to take this oil. Start small and ease your way up so you get the right dosage for you. You can't overdose but you can waste it if you are taking more than you need.

I have also noticed that my acid reflex is gone at night. It seemed like every time I would lay down it would start acting up and I would have to take my prescription pill to get rid of it. It can be very painful and hard to go to sleep with that. It is wonderful that it is gone. And I sleep so good every night. I use to take a melatonin every night to go to sleep but I don't need that anymore!

I thought I would give you an update on how the CBD Oil is working for me. I will have more updates when I see what my husbands blood pressure is while being on the oil. And I upped my sons dosage from 2 drops to 5 drops in the morning and 5 at night for his ADHD.

This is so exciting. This product is defiantly worth a try! Click Here to check it out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Fishing Gear Market Value To Extend By Over $ 2 Billion During 2021

Ordered my CBD oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!