Old Town Alexandria

We spent our day in Old Town Alexandria. This is a beautiful town. A must for your bucket list. King street is longer than I thought with a lot of cafes and little gift shops. I love to do things like this. It is so much calmer than D.C. I could never be a city girl. These are the only pictures I have taken so far. I was to busy window shopping.

Not sure what this was but I thought it was neat. 
Plants were planted on top to make a roof and there is seating underneath.

Downtown Alexandria

Alexandria Courthouse

Alexandria Courthouse

I will add more pictures later. But this is a wonderful place to stay and relax. Very peaceful! Thank you for reading my blog!

Comments

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this unique post! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You’ve done an incredible job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post! Please keep sharing post like this. Thanks, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and Excellent way of writing this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CBD Oil Results

Sports Fishing Gear Market Value To Extend By Over $ 2 Billion During 2021

Ordered my CBD oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!