Ordered my CBD oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so excited to get my CBD oil in the mail. I took a leap of faith and ordered the oil, pain cream and dog treats. And I also joined the affiliate program.  I just have a great feeling about this company. I never thought I would be doing anything like this. But it feels right. And I will be helping people feel better naturally! How cool is that!

 I know people that are using the oil and they love it. They have less pain and have a better overall feeling. I am on a antidepressant and a nightly migraine pill to control my headaches. I have started weening myself off the antidepressant to give the oil a try.

My husband has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He has agreed to try the oil and I couldn't be happier. If I can get it under control with the oil then maybe I can stop hounding him about going to the doctor.

My son has ADHD and not on any medication. We tried about 3 and I took him off the pills and started homeschooling him. He is just to hyper to sit in a classroom all day. And he was always interrupting the class and I was getting phone calls almost daily from the teacher. It's not that he was doing anything really bad. He just can't sit still and the teachers don't have patience for him. Or really any child that is ADHD .

I am also excited to try the CBD oil on my 10 year old dog Gibbs. He has arthritis and allergies. He don't get around so good anymore. I am hoping that this gives him a few more years with us and with out pain.

I will be blogging daily on how we are liking the CBD oil. If you are interested check out my products page. You can buy 1 bottle, 2 bottles or 4 bottles or 12. You can buy a 4 pack and mix and match like I did. If you are interested click here and order and try CBD oil yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBD Oil Results

Sports Fishing Gear Market Value To Extend By Over $ 2 Billion During 2021